Careers at OnCell
OnCell is a mobile technology company that works with thousands of cultural organizations around the world including museums, parks, botanic gardens and zoos. OnCell provides the technology infrastructure that enables client organizations to educate and engage visitors with interactive tours using their own mobile devices.
Want to be part of a team-centric, positive, and professional team? We currently have openings for these positions:
Customer Success Manager
OnCell is growing rapidly and we are seeking a hard-working individual to join our team. Qualified candidates must be customer-oriented and provide support and grow our client base. We are seeking an individual to act as a liaison, provide product and services information, and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. Team member would be responsible for maintaining and supporting approximately 200 accounts.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming customer service enquiries in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Conduct app builder training sessions for new accounts and existing customers as needed.
- Provide ongoing contact with client base via telephone and email to ensure customer success.
- Promote new products and services in order exceed individual and team upsell goals.
- Collaborate with the CSM Team to drive a net promoter score of at least 50.
- Log all customer communication accurately in the company CRM database.
- Apply knowledge of products and services, and demonstrate benefits and features, as needed.
- Work with the Sales Team pre-sales including new sales, as needed.
- Work with the Engineering Team to resolve bugs and test new features, as needed.
- Work with Marketing to deliver webinars and how-to product videos, as needed.
- Additional activities as needed.
- Oral and Written Communication
- Technical Communication
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Computer Literacy
- Keyboard Skills
- Customer Service
To apply, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do
OnCell has been working with museums, art galleries, parks, and historic sites for the past 11 years to enhance physical locations with digital experiences. Our web based platform allows users to build their own mobile tour apps and deploy to web and native apps.
About our team
- You have 4+ years of professional experience in web development
- You have great communication skills and can collaborate with co-workers and customers
- You value good user experience, and take it into account in your design and development decisions
- You’re organized, and you value writing maintable code and documentation
- You value making a positive impact with your work
Bonus if you’re experienced with:
- Apache Cordova
- Native iOS and/or Android development
- Augmented Reality
- Building the OnCell platform, refactoring existing code, and developing new features
- Helping lead a small team of developers and coordinating with consultants
- Working across departments to set development priorities
- Taking ownership of the OnCell platform and investigating ways to best maintain and enhance it
- Communicating with co-workers and clients to gain a better understanding of how the platform is used and how it can be improved
- Staying updated on shifts in the industry that may impact OnCell and researching how to adjust
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- A fun, healthy, and supportive work environment (yoga, ping-pong, team outings, etc.)
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- A MacBook Pro and gear of your choice
To apply, please respond to email@example.com